Bathrooms in most houses have limited space. Despite the fact that you may not have enough room to create a luxurious bathroom, that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy a comfortable one.
Having a comfortable bathroom makes up for a lack of space, so here are some tips on how you can make your bathroom more comfortable:
- Choose good flooring. Having good floors can help keep your bathroom clean, which will in turn make it look more elegant. Choose something that can endure a lot of moisture and use. Also, choose the right color that blends well with your overall interior.
- Add soothing accessories. Long baths can be more relaxing if you have candles and potpourri inside your bathroom. While you soak in your bathtub, turn off the lights, light a few candles, and smell the sweet aroma.
- Place a small rug in front of the toilet, so your feet don’t have to touch the cold floor.
- Add some entertainment. Who says you can’t watch TV while you’re inside the bathroom? Install a small TV where you can watch your favorite shows while relaxing in a bubble bath. You may even want to install speakers, so you can listen to your favorite music.
- Have a cool magazine rack. Add more style to the bathroom with a unique magazine rack to house your favorite publications instead of stacking them everywhere.
- Install good lighting. Add more style to your bathroom lights with unique fixtures or even recessed lighting. Make sure that your bathroom is well-lit so it is easier for people to get ready in the morning.
- Decorate. Give your bathroom more style with a few decorative pieces on top of your counter. This can be a vase, a beautiful frame, or even a healthy plant that will thrive in the moist environment.
- Create proper ventilation. You don’t want to feel suffocated by steam after you take a shower due to limited ventilation. Add proper ventilation, like an exhaust fan or a window, to bring in good air and let out the bad. This is important not only for comfort, but also for the structural maintenance of your walls and ceilings.
- Include smart storage. A cluttered bathroom can add to your stress. Keep those containers and other bathroom necessities stored away in cabinets and cleared from the counter.